The latest BCREA paid members with active NJREA membership is 1239 according to a MARS report. The number of those with email addresses are 1124. The number on the sendy master list is 1040. We've gotten $10 from 15 multi county and 6 Lifetime NJREA/annual BCREA.
My committee made reminder phone calls to non-renewals before the rollover to 2024-2025 from the Uniserv office. (Many thanks to Sally, Patti, Toni, and Gracie!)
Since September the sign ups have been disappointing.
I have a hustle training for membership contact set in Trenton for me with Eloy and Eda. I hope that brings in more. (So many newly retired looking names are not signed up...I hope I will be hustling them too...otherwise it is back to the phone calls).
Activities I have attended since the new school year started were the first BCEA meeting, the first BCEA political workshop at Prospectors, the NJREA Fall luncheon, the BCREA fall luncheon, and the BCEA Retirement workshop.
I look forward to the upcoming NJREA Convention (next week already!)
The election is a week from Tuesday. I am so anxious. My vote is in. I pray the Harris/Walz ticket emerges triumphant along with education sympathetic legislators.







No comments:
Post a Comment